Cork Racecourse Mallow Terms & Conditions for Ticket Sales
Terms & Conditions:
- The Racecourse reserves the right to refuse entry to the racecourse.
- Tickets are valid for the date stated only & cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- After purchase the holder of this ticket is responsible for its care.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss/damage of the ticket.
- Please note that it is a condition of admission that the racecourse will not be responsible for any incident that may occur to any person or persons or other injury & that all persons entering upon the racecourse lands &premises do so entirely at their own risk.
- In the event of a meeting being abandoned or postponed at any stage, patron’s tickets will automatically become valid for the rescheduled event.
- In the event of a meeting being abandoned before the start of the 3rd race patrons will be offered tickets to the next raceday.
- It is a condition of entry to the racecourse that patrons accept that the racecourse or its agents, press or other photographers may capture photographic or moving images of patrons & that such patrons are aware that any such images may be utilised by the racecourse, its parent or associated companies, together with its sponsors.
- The Racecourse may share customer data, including names & phone numbers, with the racecourse caterer to allow them to provide their service to the highest possible standard.
- The caterer may contact customers directly to confirm booking details, dietary requirements, or for any other purpose relating to the delivery of the service.
- Tickets are not for resale.
- If a customer does not agree to the terms and conditions of the racecourse they must inform the racecourse within 7 days of purchase to be entitled to a full refund.
- It is the responsibility of the person purchasing the tickets to ensure that the end user of the ticket understands and agrees to the terms and conditions of admission.
- Use of cameras, video equipment, laptop and other computer equipment, mobile telephones and other telecommunications devices at the Racecourse is strictly controlled and limited. You are not permitted to make any commercial use of any audio/visual coverage, still images or data relating to racing or music performance at the Racecourse. Non-compliance with this provision will result in the withdrawal of any Ticket or other entitlements issued to you and will cause you to be ejected from the Racecourse.
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
In the event of a Gardaí order to evacuate the stand & enclosures, the following procedures will be adopted:
- Orders to evacuate will be made on the public address system.
- Visual notices will flash on closed circuit T.V.
- The fire alarm may be sounded intermittently. Customers should proceed in an orderly fashion through the exits to the assembly points on the racetrack.
Any damages to the premises will be the responsibility of the ticket purchaser & will be charged accordingly.
The racecourse will not be responsible for damage or loss to any property or equipment left in premises prior to, during or following any race meeting or function.
Miscellaneous & Order Cancellation, Refund and Amendment
Special security arrangements are available on request at an additional cost.
No food or beverage may be served or consumed on the premises unless same are supplied by racecourse designated caterers.
Order refunds: Tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or transferred in any way unless the event has been cancelled or rescheduled..
Delivery method amendment: It is not possible for you to change the delivery method you chose when ordering your tickets.
- A non-refundable deposit (30% of estimated head count) is required at time of booking or 6 weeks prior to event. A credit card is required to guarantee ALL bookings.
- Payment Methods: All bookings must be prepaid 10 working days prior to the event by bank transfer, recognised credit card, banker’s draft or cheque (made payable to the racecourse).
- Tickets cannot be issued until full payment is received. Clients will be invoiced based on final numbers confirmed 5 working days prior to the event date.
Cancellation notification is required in writing by the racecourse.
In the event of a cancellation by the client the following cancellation charges (based on projected numbers confirmed by the client) will be payable by the Client to the racecourse.
- 2 months from event date – 50%.
- 1 month from event date – 75%.
- Within 10 days of event date – 100%.
Failure to adhere to any agreed payment schedule may result in the booking being released automatically.
Signs / Notices / Branding: Any signage, notices or branding must be of a professional nature & be restricted to certain specific areas of the premises agreed by in writing with the racecourse.
Defacing or taping of materials in the racecourse premises is prohibited & any damages resulting from such actions will be charged to the client accordingly.